Saturday, January 9, 2010

Another year gone!!


Well, I suppose I need to desperately do an update on this blog since it's been almost a year since I last posted anything on here.

I am going to have to go through pictures and do some good posts in the next couple of days. Oh wait - it will have to wait til next week as we are going to hit the trails on our snowmobiles this weekend, as Bob can't stand the fact that he has a new sled sitting out there that only has 11 miles on it. :) So I will be back with all of you next week sometime. And I know I have to get this done as I am going back to school on Feb. 8th for my Bachelor's in Business Management and won't have a whole lot of time to get this all up to date as soon as that starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment