The holidays are over and it's time to do the snowmobiling. We have had a busy January so far. Bob's dad passed away on the 6th and I was fortunate enough that the company I work for allowed me to stay with Bob's mom for the week. Since then we have been working and when the weekend comes we jump on our snowmobiles and take off for a ride. Last weekend we were joined by one of Bob's good friends from back home to ride with us. We put on 236 miles in 27 hours - of course we came home to sleep and then returned to the trails in the morning. I don't believe we will ride much this weekend as we are having extremely cold wind chills. Yes to cold for me to even be out there and for the most part I can take it pretty cold. I hope you all enjoyed the holidays and everyone is home safe and sound.
Friday, January 23, 2009
From the House of the Ziesmer's
The holidays are over and it's time to do the snowmobiling. We have had a busy January so far. Bob's dad passed away on the 6th and I was fortunate enough that the company I work for allowed me to stay with Bob's mom for the week. Since then we have been working and when the weekend comes we jump on our snowmobiles and take off for a ride. Last weekend we were joined by one of Bob's good friends from back home to ride with us. We put on 236 miles in 27 hours - of course we came home to sleep and then returned to the trails in the morning. I don't believe we will ride much this weekend as we are having extremely cold wind chills. Yes to cold for me to even be out there and for the most part I can take it pretty cold. I hope you all enjoyed the holidays and everyone is home safe and sound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment