Another beautiful ride on the trails. We have put on just about 700 miles this year so far. The weekend of Jan. 16th a friend of Bob's came up for the weekend to ride with us we put on 236 mile in 27 hours and that was even coming home and sleeping. My new sled was spectacular - I really love the ride. However, the following weekend we Bob and I took off from our house and road about 5 miles and realized I had no head lights. We turned around and took it straight into the dealer where we found out that my electrical system had been completely melted. Well, so much for riding the rest of the weekend.
They finally finished it on Friday so we picked it up on Sat. Jan. 31st - we took off again and realized my sled was running on only one cylinder on the low end. Well, we got about 48 miles in and back to the shop. They finally got it fixed and we just picked it up yesterday and boy did it run good!!!! Thank goodness! We got 106 miles on and had a blast - trails were in really good shape considering that the weather hasn't been the best. I am just glad we got it running good now as we have a trip from Nashwauk to Walker next weekend and I can't wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment