Isn't he cute in his get-up? Another snowmobile trip - we road from Nashwauk to Walker on Valentines weekend with our Snowmobile club, 150 miles one way. We left Friday morning and by the time we put on 115 miles I had rolled my snowmobile and broke my mirror off and been through more water then I care to remember. Needless to say the next time we stopped I put my sled on a trailer and rode in a pick-up. Of course wouldn't you know it I missed that 30 miles of that day that were the best. Sat. we rode to Backus, MN and back to Walker where Bob and I had our Valentines Prime Rib supper. Mmmm mmmm good!!! On Sunday at -13 we took off from Walker and headed home. I was a bit nervous, but we took a different way home and ohh were the trails awesome. At one point I looked down (quickly so I didn't lose control :) ) and I was going 70 mph that's how awesome the trails were. The 5th Valentines in a row we were riding snowmobile :) I think it's becoming a habit - what do you think? Oh yeah and then we always end up somewhere where we can have our favorite - prime rib dinner! :)
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment